Improve analytical capability in health and care services - The Health Foundation
Closing date: 26 February 2019
The Health Foundation are looking to support analysts who are working on local innovative and ambitious projects that can demonstrate how they will improve analytical capability in support of health and care services.
They have £750,000 of funding to support up to 12 good quality projects across the UK that:
- are led by a local/regional NHS or social care provider or commissioning organization including local authorities, through partnerships with other groups and sectors are welcome.
- could benefit from funding of up to a maximum of £75,000 per project
- start no later than September 2019 for a maximum duration of 15 months.
For this round they are particularly interested in:
- Projects that help senior managers and clinicians understand the value of better analytics
- Projects that demonstrate a clear path from the initial project to longer-term and sustainable change beyond the life of the individual project.