Realising the Potential of Health and Care Research in Wales: From Ideas to Impact
Cardiff City Hall
RCBCWales has supported research capacity building within the nursing, midwifery, allied health and pharmacy professions within six collaborating universities across Wales since 2005. In that time, RCBCWales has funded 89 Fellowships across 10 professions. This event will be an opportunity to share the impact RCBCWales researchers are having in Wales (and beyond), to showcase the research, achievements and impact of the scheme and to ascertain the research readiness of stakeholders.
- To showcase RCBC’s success in building research capacity and improving health in Wales
- To spotlight the impact of research conducted by health care professionals
- To provide opportunities for attendees to share research and impact opportunities
What to expect
Keynotes, panels, poster exhibition, impact stories.
- Insight into the changing nature and impact of health research in Wales
- An understanding of the impact research conducted by RSBC Fellows is having throughout Wales (and beyond)
- Stronger research networks among clinical clusters
Healthcare professionals working across all settings, sectors and grades; clinical academics; NHS Research and Development Leads; Senior Service Managers and Commissioners; those based in Health and Social Research Centres and Units; and researchers working in health-related fields from all sectors.
This event is free to attend. Places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. To register, click here.