DECIPHer Short Course - Process Evaluation of Complex Interventions
Glamorgan Building, Cathays Park, Cardiff
The aim of this one-day course is to provide participants with a working knowledge of the theory and practice of process evaluation of complex interventions. The teaching includes authors of numerous empirical and methodological works related to process evaluaiton, including Dr. Jeremy Segrott.
What will I learn?
- The role of process evaluation in understanding complex interventions
- The importance of intervention theory and logic models
- Fidelity and implementation of complex interventions
- Relationships and resource issues
- Identifying questions and combining methods
- Analysis and dissemination of process data
Course fee: £225