10th Annual R&D Conference - Aneurin Bevan
Christchurch Centre, Newport, NP20 5PP
Research for Clinical Futures Delivering "A Healthier Wales". To be held at the Christchurch Centre, Newport.
Confirmed speakers so far:
- Aneurin Bevan CEO, Mrs Judith Paget will be opening the conference
- Mrs Hayley Heard, Head of Bowel Screening Wales (Keynote speaker)
- Ms Consuelo Hartprieto, Consultant Urologist, ABUHB
- Dr David Gillespie Deputy Director of Infection, Inflammation & Immunity Trials, Cardiff University
- Mr James Knowles, Department of Psychology, Swansea University
Free paper abstracts for oral and poster presentations will be invited. This is a FREE event.
Further information is available from: